Volumio (previously known as Raspyfi) is a Linux distribution for Raspberry Pi and similar platforms. This distribution is meant for the audiophiles, as it offers some great audio functionality.
- Supports most common USB DAC sound cards
- Samba and AirPlay support, for playing music via LAN
- FAT32 and NTFS support, play music straight from a USB HDD
- Internet radio, Spotify and Last.FM support
- MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC and ALAC file format support
- Web interface
- Builtin WiFi support
- Fits on 2GB memory cardMahtuu 2gt muistikortille
And of course, the project is fully open source, so you can download the image from their website.